Retail Operations Executive
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Work Type: Permanent/ Full Time
- Responsible for the managing and overseeing the day-to-day car park operations and activities.
- Sustain and ensure car park’s image and staff appearance comply with good car park criteria in accordance to the Company pre-set / determined policies.
- Ensure staff performance commensurate with the Company’s requirements by providing supervision to employees in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and conduct human resource planning and allocation for car parks under his/her responsibility
- To verify and ensure daily car park revenue/ collections is being accounted and reconcile in accordance to Company policy.
- Building good rapport with Landlord/Building Manager/Customer.
- Degree holder in any discipline from recognized university.
- Possess good leadership and entrepreneurial attitude.
- At least 2 years working experiences as an Executive in retail chain stores/service industry/operations of handling multiple outlets.
- Possess understanding of business process implementation and control, human resource management, customer service management, audit control/service management.
- Good command and communication skills in English (both oral and written).
- Pleasant and responsible personality, service oriented, patient, confident, self motivated, a good team player and able to work independently under pressure environment.
- Able to work long hours (6 days a week) and comfortable to work on weekend and public holiday.
- Possess own transport as travelling is required within car parks and HQ Office.