Customer Service Executive
Monday, April 3, 2017
Work Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Position : Executive-Customer Service
Department : Customer Service / Risk Management
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's inquiry and complaint.
- Determining the cause of the problem,
- Selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Degree holder in any discipline from recognized university.
- Good communication skills in English and BM.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work on rotating shift. (we are running 24/7)
- Work 6 days a week.